Low FODMAP Veggie Quiche
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 head broccoli, shaved
- 1/2 tsp ground thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 8 eggs, whisked
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1/4-1/2 cup dairy-free milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease pie dish with a small amount of oil.
- Cut the sweet potato into thin round slices. Place the slices on the bottom and sides of the dish to create a "crust." Bake for 10 minutes, or until soft.
- Mix all other ingredients in a large bowl. Use less milk if you want a more dense quiche, more if you want a fluffy texture.
- Pour into pie dish over sweet potatoes and bake 30 minutes, until eggs are cooked through.